Next Challenge — JANUARY 4TH
RUNNER’S CORE CLEAN IN 14 CHALLENGE GROUP
What is it?
The Runner’s Core Clean in 14 Challenge is a FREE 14-Day nutrition challenge for runners who are willing to commit just 14 days of ULTRA-CLEAN EATING. 14 days of eating few (if any) processed foods plus your normal fitness routine. We will dive heavily into portion control with a simple, proven method. The challenge group will take place “virtually” in a private Facebook group and is hosted by Jason Wagner, a lifelong runner, athlete and foodie.
Why do you need a 14 Day Challenge?
With the miles you put in on the road plus your often hectic life, the basic principles of healthy eating can get lost faster than a packet of GU in the bottom of your gym bag! Sometimes a runner just needs to get back to basics to learn or be reminded of how necessary good nutrition and portion control are to overall fitness and health.
What are the details?
Each Participant in the Clean and Lean Challenge will receive:
1. Access to several resources for portion control, clean eating recipes, cooking tips and shopping lists,
2. A Daily Fitness Challenge that does not require equipment and can be done in your own home,
3. A positive group setting for support and accountability as well as:
- information and education about healthy food preparation,
- healthy snack and meal ideas,
- carbohydrate/protein/fat basics, and
- guidance and suggestions on how to improve current daily nutrition.
What am I expected to do?
Each Participant in the Clean and Lean Challenge commits to:
1. Eat Clean within the proper portions during the 14-Day period of the challenge,
2. Drink at least 1/2 of his or her weight in ounces of water per day,
3. Check in daily with a summary of daily intake (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks),
4. Check in daily to account for fitness,
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep,
5. Actively contribute to group discussions, recipe sharing, and support of other challenge group members,
6. Have Fun!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE?
I start these groups once every month so if you complete the steps below you will be added before the next group begins.
- Friend me on Facebook. This way I can add you to the group (the next step)
- Request to join the next group – Join Here.
- Invite a few friends if you like. The more people you are accountable to the better. Have them Start Here.
That’s it. I look forward to eating clean and getting fit with you. See you on the road.